Android and iOS App for Field Inspection of Training Centres
Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE) and National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) jointly initiated SMART-Skill Management and AccReditation of Training Centres Initiative, that aims to streamline the skill development initiatives across the country under PMKYV-II Initiative.
SMART provides a single window IT application that focuses on the Accreditation, Affiliation and Continuous Monitoring of the Training Centres by evaluating them in an objective manner, and enabling them to make informed choices with respect to desired quality standards.
NSDC Assessor App is required by Quality Council of India to enable digitization of Accreditation process of Training Centres who are applying for Centre Accreditation under the PMKVY Initiative.
Key business need of Assessor app is to:
1. Paperless audit of training centres which are all across the country including rural and remote locations
2. Real time access and review of data collected by Inspectors during audit of Training Centres
3. Effective data collection mechanism supported by pictorial and time stamp evidences
4. Effective handling of large volume of data in terms of large number of training centre and around 200-300 parameters and photos collected for each training centre
Anova Solutions created SMART NSDC Assessor app which provides a paperless digital platform to conduct comprehensive field audit of training centres on their mobile devices.
This App facilitates the Inspectors to conduct accreditation of centre by checking compliance/non-compliance for various parameters prefilled by Training centers in the form of questionnaires. Assessor also captures pictures of the centre with remarks to validate their programmes/course/job roles meets prescribed quality standards or not.
Outcome of Inspection Report analysis are following:
i. Recommended for Accreditation
ii. Recommended for Conditional Accreditation
iii. Not Recommended for Accreditation
The Inspection Mobile App is designed to conduct a thorough inspection of the Training Centre to identify signs of deterioration or f ailure with the guidelines.
Key app features include:
o Login into the application using your Assessor login credentials
o Select allocated Training Centre for Inspection
o Inspect the Training Center for various pre-defined parameters/questionnaire which has been categorized into multiple sections – General Details, Classroom, Labs, Trainer Details, Support Staff, Residential Facilities, Facilities etc.
o Mark compliance or non-compliance by editing a value prefilled by training centre
o Capture remarks against reach record
o Capture pictures of centre which is also categorized into multiple sections – Centre, Classrooms, Trainers, Labs, Facilities etc.
o Submit the filled inspection forms and uploaded pictures
• Save time and money usually spent on handwritten paper inspections
• Improve data accuracy• Keep Training Centre systems well in order
• Keep training Centre Systems well in order
• Avoid extra expense
• Eliminate paperwork and go green